ACPI/ ATK 0110 VIRTUAL DEVICE DRIVER DOWNLOAD

However, I was also experiencing a fairly persistent system hang whenever I tried to copy a file to or from a network share, or when sharing a folder and reading or writing to it from another computer. Windows Vista Desktop UI https: After installing the driver and then rebooting, I checked my devices, and the unknown device no longer appeared, but the device ATK ACPI Utility appeared under my System Devices and was highlighted. Tuesday, February 5, 4: Monday, January 7, 2: I had been having severe system hangs every time I'd performed Windows Updates.
Uploader: Tejind
Date Added: 11 August 2007
File Size: 53.66 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 36604
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I certainly hopes this solves my hanging problem. I have the same issue, and the Problem Reports and Solutions control panel even tells me to go to Windows Update and get the driver.

I was seeing the same symptom as the very first post. I didn't draw the connection until I read someones post here that they were seeing intermittent hangs and crashes. Windows Vista IT Pro. I double clicked on that file, and it let me extract the files from the zip file into the folder. Once I was able to traverse the unzipped files and come into a.

Resources for IT Professionals. But, when I launch Windows Update, it does not find anything for me to install. Sunday, April 4, 4: It seems that you have asus motherboard in you system, ATK is virtual device that can be a gate to collect axpi/ about mobo's work for Asus AiBooster utility.

In fact the vitrual computer could simply be a virtual machine running on this same computer. Each device manufacturer typically includes driver software of a CD that comes with the device, or as a download from its website.

Friday, February 4, 2: Monday, January 7, atm I think I somehow had been using the drivers from that CD before today, which may account for my system hangs. SYS file I knew that I was in business.

Asus ET2203T ATK0110 ACPI Utility for Windows

Windows Vista Desktop UI https: Proposed as answer by Ashlyn M Friday, August 29, 8: I hope this solves that problem. Sign in to vote.

01110 This site uses cookies for analytics, personalized content and ads. Problem signature Problem Event Name: Tuesday, February 12, 7: Saturday, November 29, 6: Windows detected a new device attached to your computer, but could not find the driver software it needs to make the device usable.

I downloaded this file and created its own folder for it, and then I traversed thru the file by double clicking on the unzipped file until I got to the level for bit that had a file named AsAcpiIns, which is an application. Andrew, i'm usin XP x64 me self.

Advanced Configuration and Power Interface. On one ocassion I even opted to re-install windows until I realized this was the problem. But you can at, use Windows Update. Sunday, September 7, When I checked, everything was working normally for the new entry.

Asus ETT ATK ACPI Utility – – Win 7 x32, Win 7 x64, Win XP

Now I can do my backup and move forward with Windows Updates, which before today, have left me hanging at every turn.

Sunday, October 11, 6: However, I was also experiencing a fairly persistent system hang whenever I tried virtuwl copy a file to or from a network share, or when sharing a folder and reading or writing to it from another computer.

Keeping my fingers crossed!

Comments

Popular Posts